Our letting and full property management service:
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice that you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised as necessary. We also have excellent contacts with various companies and establishment personnel departments. We also usually have tenants waiting.
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signatures from the tenant.
- Collecting a tenancy deposit in accordance with current legislation.
- Preparing a property inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
- If required, paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance (first liaising with you in the case of larger works).
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive optimum returns from your property.
Please contact us for more information..